First I want to thank you, darling Mara Lee at 225 Water Street for nominating me for the Kreativ Blogger Award! You may be a quiet behind the scenes reader but you MADE MY DAY!!!! Click on over and give her a look. She has an amazing site!!
The Award rules for Kreative Nia are as such….. You must thank the person who has given you the award. Copy the logo and place it on your blog. Link the person who has nominated you for the award. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate. Leave a comment on each of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.
Seven things about me:
1) II was born in Hawaii while father was stationed there in Vietnam. I’ve never been back since I left at 3 years old.
2) II teach Art to 7th and 8th graders….enough said!!!
3) I’ve been married for 8 years to the most perfect man on the planet and he treats me like a princess!!! Any man who goes wil me on weekend art festivals and sets up everything then stays with me throughout the day is a saint, especially since he’s a CPA and I’m an Artist, what a pair we make!!!!!
4) I love to read but can’t do so without a pencil in my hands. I must write in my books, underline quotes, mark pages and tag things I want to remember. I just can’t read without a pencil, I guess that’s why I really can’t do digital books…..
5) I’ve written three novels that no one has ever seen!!!
7) I WILL travel to India one day due to my constant connection to their culture and my husband and I plan to move to Italy in five years when our teens are out of the house,,,,,
1. http://deannewilliamson.com/ This woman is a friend and mentor and a constant inspiration of the growth and path I want to follow.
2. http://www.heartmadeblog.com/ Mayi is a professional mentor, knows her business but also knows how to play and is made of creativity!
3. http://ediliociclostile.wordpress.com/about-edilio-ciclostile/ Edilio Ciclostile is a follower of my blog and what gets me is his quote on the front page, so go read it!!!!
4. http://ocaclibrary.wordpress.com/ Keven has been a loyal fan and his site with Oregon College of Art and Craft Library is great!
5.http://marieforleo.com/ Marie is one of the most motivationional and strong women I’ve ever known….check her out!!!
6.http://malindabelle.blogspot.com/ Malinda is a doll and if you want to experience some great photography, give her a visit!
7. http://djsstudio.blogspot.com/ DJ has some GREAT eye candy, run over there and take a look!
Again Thanks to Mara Lee at 225 Water Street for the Nomination and I hope all that I’ve nominated play along to share some link love!!!
Peace and Light as always….WK