OK so let’s recap…..Multi-tasking as a Multi-Media Artist!
1. Just because it’s pretty doesn’t mean it’s practical…
2. Get out the duct tape and divide up that room….If you can’t see it you won’t use it…Out of sight out of mind… Collage Lab by Bee Shay
OK today we’re on number 3 of Multi-tasking as a Multi-Media Artist
3. If there’s paint in that brush use it!! Waste not, Want not….With Art at the Speed of Life by Pam Carriker
Forgive the Silver Patron shirt in the video! I won’t lie…it’s one of my favorites!!!
- Things you’ll learn in this video…
- 1. Creating a Substrate
- 2. Book: Art at the Speed of Life
- 3. Why Home Depot is the coolest store ever for under-funded artists
- 4. How paper towels can be so cool!!
- 5. Don’t put that brush in water until it is as empty as it gets!
- 6. And you don’t have to always use expensive products to do the cool projects in these great books!